We endeavour to create a culture of safety, health and environment saw a new light with the implementation of change agents for Safety, Health and workplace Environment. Our HSE Management System has established company-wide safety management objectives and processes for improving operational discipline and evolving inherent safety measures for plant operation.
We ae also committed to ensuring environmentally sustainable and responsible operations to achieve highest standards of excellence. Our manufacturing divisions have not only instituted internationally accepted Environmental Management System based on ISO, but the major sites are also integrated with Quality Management and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
We continuously standardise and upgrade systems to reach our target of zero injuries and incidents.
- Maintain and proactively improve our management systems to minimize health and safety hazards.
- Ensure total compliance with all applicable occupational health, safety and environment regulations and other requirements.
- Integrate health, safety and environment procedures and best practices into every operational activity.
- Encourage employees in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
- Develop a culture of safety through active leadership and provide appropriate training.
- Incorporate appropriate health, safety and environment criteria into business decisions.
- Conserve Natural resources by improving efficiency and reducing wastages in our process and promoting solar energy.
- Ensure availability at all times of appropriate resources to fully implement the health, safety and environment policy of the company.
- Actively communicate this policy to all employees and others by suitable.